Postfix Email Server
From Run Your Own
- If problems, the places to look for useful info are:
Postfix queue control
Sometimes you may need to check what's in the queue of emails waiting to be fully processed.
- Optional: stop Postfix, in case you need to investigate something and stop incoming/outgoing activity.
service postfix stop
- print a list of all queued email:
mailq | less postqueue -p | less # it's the same
- print a specific email by its ID
postcat -vq ID | less
- delete a specific email by its ID
postsuper -d ID